Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here I come :D

Sorry Tham Betbet, I have no time to create stories.

Just gonna tell you guys that I'm happy yesterday.
I had my own personal time,away from UPM and also my course mate.
LALALALA~~
I enjoyed being alone,because I can do what ever SHIT I like!
And no one can Ah Ji Ah Jor beside me!
Well for you all information, my course mates are quite 3 gu 6 po~LOL!

So I spend my time mostly window shopping and online at mcD. XD

SATISFIED!!!


About me currently:
Fact 1 : Kinda addicted to Club Song.
Fact 2 : Club quite a lot this year :P
Fact 3 : Drink beer more often.
Fact 4 : Had feeling when guy touched me (in club) LOL!! (I know,it's so gross!)
Fact 5 : Gain weight!!!




Thant's all my dear Betbets~~


LOVE YA, MISS YA, SMURF YA! <3


No comments:

♡ 我們的故事