Sunday, March 11, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

WOW! I am making the first post of the year!!! and is already MARCH!!! hey youuuuuuuu, yes you! where have you been??
gosh! this blog is so dead.. alright, let me just update a little bit about myself.. Well, as we all know, I AM GOING TO STANFORD!!! wooooo! graduating NJIT in May 15th.. not much, busy with sch work as usual..
might not come back for intern in Malaysia :( sigh whatever~

hmm thanks to whassap,I pretty much know hows everyone doing..haha I guess thats the reason we dont write blog anymore,, talks to kokbb once a while on fb (ei, fai fai get smartphone okay, tell ur bro to get a new one asap!!).. and siow...hmm wonder how shes doing in Australia~ 


hm, not much, homealone on a Saturday night! probably go to bed soon~ 

as soon as I was done writing, I scrolled down the page and played the video ang bb created long ago~ I had to give credit to ANG BB!! good job in creating the video!! btw, when was the last time you saw the video? play it again now!!

I have to attach some pictures here~ good times good times!! :D
 BRINGING U BACK TO SCHOOL!!! 
If anyone remember what happened before this haha
I would never forget the day that brought us closer than ever <3
 
 dont remember if this was the same day...
but you can tell who has been the devil hahahaha 
p/s: I was so innocent in the back :P

random class photos hahaha

 GET A GOOD LAUGH??? HAHA
连倒垃圾都能这么开心! 


 “没有过不去的事情,只有过不去的心情!”
希望大家每天都保持好心情!:) 

我好怀念我们穿制服的时光!好想念大家!

No comments:

♡ 我們的故事